function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NevDevNevDev 

The ActionId specified was invalid for ActionType QuickAction.

Can someone help resolve the issue that I have been facing for a couple of days now. I am unable to deploy a simple unmanaged package into a developer org due to this error message that keeps appearing. I have activated Chatter etc.
Maharajan CMaharajan C
Check the Notes also enabled or not?

Setup -> Notes Setting -> Enable.

Can you please Let me know if it works or not!!!

If it helps don't forget to mark this as a best answer!!!

Thanks,
​Raj
NevDevNevDev
Hi Raj,

Yes Notes has also been enabled and it still is not working for me.
NevDevNevDev
The problem seems to be steming from a page layout issue. I have created a custom object Asset_Register__c and the error that I am getting is,

(Asset_Register__c-Asset Register Layout) The ActionId specified was invalid for ActionType QuickAction.
Asset_Register__c-Asset Register Layout: The ActionId specified was invalid for ActionType QuickAction.

NevDevNevDev
I still haven't found a solution to this. The only material available outlines that you need to activate Notes and Chatter, which I have done, but I am still faced with this very annoying issue. 
Has anyone else faced a similar problem when deploying from an unmanaged package in a Production environment to a Dev Org in Lightning? 
elliot villevieilleelliot villevieille

same problem here ...

ERROR:  Encountered errors installing the package!,Installation errors:
1) (Property__c-Property Layout) The ActionId specified was invalid for ActionType QuickAction., Details: Property__c-Property Layout: The ActionId specified was invalid for ActionType QuickAction.
ERROR:  Installation errors:
1) (Property__c-Property Layout) The ActionId specified was invalid for ActionType QuickAction., Details: Property__c-Property Layout: The ActionId specified was invalid for ActionType QuickAction.

abdelmadjid hidouciabdelmadjid hidouci
Hi;

I have the same error as elliot villevieille;

@elliot villevieille: did you found a solution to this issue?

Thank you;
Tara CharlesTara Charles
Hi everyone, I am having the same issue. Anyone try enabling Actions in the Publisher as well?: https://www.matchmyemail.com/wiki/errors-and-alerts/installation-error-actionid-specified-invalid-actiontype-quick-action/
Chris Cornejo 1Chris Cornejo 1
Got the error as well. Anyone else found the answer?
TrideepBokalialTrideepBokalial
Any resolution found for this error? I have the same issue while deploying case page layouts to the target org which already has Chatter, Notes enabled and also Global publisher layout seems to have the necessary actions in it as well
Dorothy Elaine Mangubat 8Dorothy Elaine Mangubat 8
Hi All, just set target org's email deliverability to All Emails. I logged a case with salesforce and they documented it here: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000351699&type=1&mode=1
Mukesh Gupta 38Mukesh Gupta 38
I also found same error and resolved by "active notes and Chatter" from setting

Stephanie Grau 10Stephanie Grau 10
Hello everyone,
after trying all possibilities mentioned above finally it worked by taking the Email Action from the page layout. Maybe this is also useful somehow.
Greetings,

Stef