function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Francisco Vega 2Francisco Vega 2 

How can I access the AppExchange app?

My manager has assigned me a couple badges I must complete on trailhead that requires access to AppExchange. I tried logging a specific AppExchange ticket, but it had many fields I did not relate to.
Best Answer chosen by Francisco Vega 2
Ramssf70Ramssf70
Hi Francisco Vega 2,
first  create a developer account  in salesforce using developer.salesforce.com after creation of developer account need to login into that account using login.salesforce.com.after login in the salesforce go to setup  then left side you will get  lot of options.From there you can search AppExchange Marketplace you can click on that name it will show app exchange products you can search whatever app you want to install in the salesforce and you can install from there

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Below is the link where AppExchange Apps are located.

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/

To access the Apps, you need to install it in your developer org.

To install you need to login into AppExchange providing your developer org credentials.

To sign up for Developer org, please click below link.

https://developer.salesforce.com/signup

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
Ramssf70Ramssf70
Hi Francisco Vega 2,
first  create a developer account  in salesforce using developer.salesforce.com after creation of developer account need to login into that account using login.salesforce.com.after login in the salesforce go to setup  then left side you will get  lot of options.From there you can search AppExchange Marketplace you can click on that name it will show app exchange products you can search whatever app you want to install in the salesforce and you can install from there
This was selected as the best answer