function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Becca NewtonBecca Newton 

Trailhead suggestion box error - thanking customers

When I try to verify the thanking customers portion of my trailhead challenge, I receive this error. 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AYEXFWIH

I have tried a new developer additon and am stil seeing the same error. 
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
HI Becca,

It seems like you have enabled namespaces in your Org or might be some other functionality impacting this.

Please create a new trailhead environment and test OR you can share your trailhead credential to me at lokesh.kr063@gmail.com

Thanks
Lokesh
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
FYI.

This error can be caused in one of two ways:
​You've been away for a while and you're now logged out of your DE. This can simply be resolved by logging in again and restoring the connection.
No matter how many times you log out and log in again, having the security setting "Lock sessions to the IP address from which they originated" enabled will prevent you from connecting your Org to Trailhead. For some reason, when trailhead checks challenges, it doesn't use the same IP address throughout the transaction, causing the error because the connector was logged out. 

Although this isn't officially a question, to my knowledge this information is not anywhere else on the forum, and if it is, it couldn't hurt to post it again.

Thanks
Lokesh