function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
venkatesh puttamvenkatesh puttam 

There was an unhandled exception. Please refer my reference ID: CMRDWFAY

Hi all ,
Actually I'm trying to complete Battle Station App in Trailhead.When I verify the Step:Modify  The User Experience in Battle Station App.I got this error.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: CMRDWFAY. Error: Faraday::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist

So,Please Any Refer My ID

Thanks 
Venkatesh Puttam
Best Answer chosen by venkatesh puttam
Arvind KumarArvind Kumar
Hi puttam,

There are two steps. Please follow below mention step.

1.) I've checked and you are missing any steps which have been mentioned in the trailhead challenge. 
     No need to create a new Developer Edition just check that you've well configured your challenge.

2.) You probably get this error, because your session has expired.

Please try to logout of your DE (in trailhead, not the org) and reconnect your DE to trailhead. Then, please re-check the challenge. It
should pass now.

If it solves your problem.Please mark the best answer.

Thanks,
Arvind Kumar

All Answers

Arvind KumarArvind Kumar
Hi puttam,

There are two steps. Please follow below mention step.

1.) I've checked and you are missing any steps which have been mentioned in the trailhead challenge. 
     No need to create a new Developer Edition just check that you've well configured your challenge.

2.) You probably get this error, because your session has expired.

Please try to logout of your DE (in trailhead, not the org) and reconnect your DE to trailhead. Then, please re-check the challenge. It
should pass now.

If it solves your problem.Please mark the best answer.

Thanks,
Arvind Kumar
This was selected as the best answer
Hi Aravind,

Thanks For Ur Reply,,
Any Way I Followed Your Instructions.But,Again it comes with same Error.So,Can You Please try to give me another way to resolve this error.

Thanks,
Venkatesh Puttam
Alap MistryAlap Mistry
Hi venkatesh puttam,
Change your some code which is not given in step and then check challenge (May be you get different error). After, perform challenge as per given steps. If error is occur, then post here.
Regards,
Alap Mistry
Hi Alap Mistry,
Thanks for your reply to my Question.any way i resolved my issue by using another Trail Playground.

Best Regards
Venkatesh Puttam