function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Darrell GallegosDarrell Gallegos 

Delete Lightning Component

I have taken a new role and attempting to clean up the existing org. I have made progress deleting unecessary apps. However, I monster app Learn Trac and View Trac are giving me problems the vendor cannot overcome. 

There is a component c:SearchCustom that I cannot remove because it is reference in 2 of the created communities. I found the component on the community page and removed it and published the change. Both communities are inactive however I keep geeting the same error message below. I know you cannot not delete communities but I have deactivate them. 

Does anybody have any ideas? - Thanks!

Cannot complete this operation. The object you're trying to delete is in use on site Creators1, which is under development. : Site The object you're trying to delete is in use on site Sovrn_Community_C, which is under development. : Site The object you're trying to delete is in use on site Creators1, which is under development. : Site The object you're trying to delete is in use on site Sovrn_Community_C, which is under development. : Site Referenced by a component instance inside the Lightning Page Search : Lightning Page The object you're trying to delete is in use on site Creators1, which is published. : Site The object you're trying to delete is in use on site Sovrn_Community_C, which is published. : Site
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Darrell Gallegos, hope it will be helpful.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
Darrell GallegosDarrell Gallegos
@rahul kumar

Thank you but this is not what I was asking. I am tring to delete a lightning component.

Kumar SarathyKumar Sarathy
Darrell, 

In Dev Console, open the component you want to delete. Choose File-->Delete. 

Hope this helps.