function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Amy Venuto 18Amy Venuto 18 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject 6

I'm receiving the above message when I try to do the Lightning Experience Superbadge (step #6) any ideas why?
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi, Amy,

May I suggest you please refer the below link for reference. Hope it will be helpful.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
Krishna Kumar 148Krishna Kumar 148
I too get the same error. Looks like there could be an error on the attachmentcontroller code. But there is no additional suggestion from trailhead
Stephanie Murray 26Stephanie Murray 26
Hi. I was getting this same error for a while and then I added an attachment (a picture in my case) to every single record (speaker object record in my case) in my trailhead dev org and the check was then successful. I guess it's querying all the records for whatever object is referenced. 
Heather Vaughn 17Heather Vaughn 17
Yes what Stephanie M. said - attach images to all rows and it will stop throwing an error.
Sharath KumarVadlaSharath KumarVadla
Thanks Stephanie for help, but may I know the reason why it is not taking for single Image upload
LithinLithin

You can see the logs and come to know that the challenge is not having any where clause, while searching for the speakers, so it searches for the speaker with this query "SELECT ID FROM SPEAKER", and uses this ID to check if the file is uploaded in this record.
you need to make sure that you're uploading a file in that particular speaker record, which I'm assuming would be the oldest one as there is no order by clause.

David PalmquistDavid Palmquist
I had four speakers and deleted all but the oldest one and was finally able to pass