function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Deepanshu Kochar 7Deepanshu Kochar 7 

CreatedDate field is hidden ? *Noob Alert*

The following query works perfectly fine and returns all of these fields but when i checked Account objects fields i could not find CreatedDate field there. What is the reason for that , is this field hidden or something ? 
SELECT  ID,
        Name,
        Industry,
        CreatedById,
        CreatedDate,
        LastMOdifiedByID
FROM    Account
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi Deepanshu,
please refer below link for your answer :
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000175936&type=1 

you can find all hidden fields (system fields) with there API name here:
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.sfFieldRef.meta/sfFieldRef/salesforce_field_reference_Account.htm

i hope it helps you.
Let me inform if it helps you and kindly mark it best answer if it helps you so it make proper solution for others
thanks 
sfdcmonkey.com 

Amit Khanduri.Amit Khanduri.
It is system generated field and not available in page layouts though you can query it. It applies for all the objects.
roni shoreroni shore
You can create a formula field to capture createddate and use that on the pagelayout
sunny522sunny522
Hi Deepanshu ,
CreatedById,  CreatedDate,  LastMOdifiedByID are all standard system fields on any object.Those fields are created automatically by system to provide more information about any record of that object like when a record is modified?who created it? etc. This fields will be seen in the record detail page when a record is created for that object.
Ginny MahantGinny Mahant
You won't see CreateDate, Created By , Last Modified Date etc fields while trying to see Object fields configuration screens as they r system generated fields which cannot be configured. They can be queried or seen on object detail page layouts.