function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Starley Flynn 11Starley Flynn 11 

Custom Metadata Types Use Metadata Relationship Fields - Rules Engine

So on this page about halfway down it states: 
Create Custom Metadata Type Records
For SFA Field, enter Minimum Support Level.

I only see the Support Level field that was created on the account.  Also, I don't see that this is actually limiting the chosen fields (seems like that was the point of all of the new metadata fields).  Is there something I am doing wrong here, or is the example off?

Also, if anyone has built out a rules engine while referencing metadata, I'd love to see a link to an example of that.
Jaya Koti MuleJaya Koti Mule
Hi Flynn,
The field should be "Support level"  custom field from Account. PFB the screenshot.
User-added image
Elkin CordobaElkin Cordoba
I selected Support Level too, and the values are not being limited when a choose a Gold or Bronze account when I create a Booking record.
Christophe CanoChristophe Cano
Hi,
I have the same problem. It seems to be a great funcionalty but I am not able to get the expected result. 
I have checked several times all the configuration and nothing. Is the trailhead wrong ? 
I am stuck, please help!
Nath MeriauxNath Meriaux
You can choose "Support level" as said by Jaya Koti Mule.
Christophe CanoChristophe Cano
Thank you for your answer,
I already read all previous comments. it does not work for me.
does it works for you ?
Stuart FlemingStuart Fleming
I can't get it to work either.
rjrajsaharjrajsaha
No, it's not working for me.
Trailhead module link is below.
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/custom_metadata_types/custom_metadata_types_create_md_relationships?trail_id=force_com_dev_intermediate (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/custom_metadata_types/custom_metadata_types_create_md_relationships?trail_id=force_com_dev_intermediate" target="_blank)