function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Stancioiu Stefan 1Stancioiu Stefan 1 

Hi guys ! I'm new on Salesforce , can anybody help me with this ? Inbound email service / Email-to-Case

1. Create a custom field on Case object - Order__c (Lookup to Order)
  2.  Implement an Inbound email handler to parse the Subject and Body of an incoming email and search for the order number. In order to match a specific format, regex must be used.
  3.  If order number was found, search the Order record based on the number (using dynamic SOQL) and associate it with the case (populate Order__c with the Salesforce ID of the Order).
  4.  When the order number is found, add it to debug log using System.debug(…). Also use Limit class in order to monitor the number of queries and DMLs in a transaction (https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Best_Practice:_Use_of_the_Limits_Apex_Methods_to_avoid_Hitting_Governor_Limits).
Best Answer chosen by Stancioiu Stefan 1
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Stanciolu,

May I suggest you please refer the below link for reference. hope it helps.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar

All Answers

Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Stanciolu,

May I suggest you please refer the below link for reference. hope it helps.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
This was selected as the best answer
Stancioiu Stefan 1Stancioiu Stefan 1

Hi Rahul Kumar, this helped me . 
Thanks !