function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nidhi SoniNidhi Soni 

Can someone explain me this error ?

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]

Here is the thing I need to complete
Field-Level Security— 1.Customer SSN and Bank Account fields on contact records must be encrypted.
2. Any change in the Amount field on opportunity records must be recorded.
I have completed first part. Do I have to create a fromula field for on opportunity object ?

Best Answer chosen by Nidhi Soni
Arvind KumarArvind Kumar
Hi,

Please set Amount field as tracking field. After that, your problem will resolve.

Follow the below steps for Set Tracking field.
1.) Open opportunity fields.
2.) Click on Set Tracking History button on opportunity fields page.
3.) Make true checkbox for Amount field.
4.) Save
5.) make your challenge complete.

Thanks,
Arvind Kumar

All Answers

Arvind KumarArvind Kumar
Hi Nidhi,

You are missing required field Discount_Percent__c​ . Please add Discount_Percent__c in your challenge after that it error will resolve.
Nidhi SoniNidhi Soni
I have done that now it's showing another error
The Opportunity Amount field does not appear to be tracking field value changes.
Arvind KumarArvind Kumar
Hi,

Please set Amount field as tracking field. After that, your problem will resolve.

Follow the below steps for Set Tracking field.
1.) Open opportunity fields.
2.) Click on Set Tracking History button on opportunity fields page.
3.) Make true checkbox for Amount field.
4.) Save
5.) make your challenge complete.

Thanks,
Arvind Kumar
This was selected as the best answer
Nidhi SoniNidhi Soni
@ Arvind, Thank you !!!

RK PinnamshettyRK Pinnamshetty
Edit the field Discount_percent__c to uncheck Always Required checkbox
SeverineVignettaSeverineVignetta
field Discount_percent__c unchecked, and now pb is solved!
harith vemunuriharith vemunuri

Challenge not yet complete in......
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Average_Annual_Electric_Cost__c, Annual_Energy_Usage_kWh__c]: [Average_Annual_Electric_Cost__c, Annual_Energy_Usage_kWh__c]

can any one please help me with this problem..???
Alfred J 9Alfred J 9
@harith vemunuri the required fields are custom fields created by you for your previous TPG challenges. 
Uncheck the 'Always Required checkbox' for these fields and check.
Andy Stevens 9Andy Stevens 9
Hi all,

Please can I get some help on step 2 of this super badge.  I am getting the following error:

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Volunteer_Job__c]: [Volunteer_Job__c].

I know it is telling me that the required field Volunteer_Job__c is missing, yet when I check object manager Volunteer Job is there.  I have also checked all other objects that need to be linked to Volunteer Job.  I am not sure why it is throwing this error since as far as I can tell the required field is available.
Bethany PlatterBethany Platter
Andy-
Were you able to move past your error?  I've got the same one and cannot figure out what I've done incorrectly!
Mary NderituMary Nderitu
harith vemunuri, please go back and make sure you are using the same trailhead playground that you used for the 2 previous challenges in the 
Formulas & Validations badge
bharath veerbommabharath veerbomma
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Average_Annual_Electric_Cost__c, Annual_cost_per_square_foot__c]: [Average_Annual_Electric_Cost__c, Annual_cost_per_square_foot__c]
stuck with this can anyone help me out?
Zeyd Gulesin 5Zeyd Gulesin 5
Hi All; 

I have a custom field "Region".  Earlier it was "required" but I changed it and it is not "required" field anymore.  There is no validation rule on it as well. 

But on the interface I see little red star next to the label and if I don't fill it then I receive "Complete this field" error. 

Do you have any idea? 
User-added image
User-added image