function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
fadwa mangougfadwa mangoug 

Java update in the new SF edition

Hey there everyone, 

Im having trouble with my apex code, that had been working before the winter release, and it's been a week now that it's not anymore. i have an error in my log saying : "the number of constructors during runtime and compile time for java.lang.Exception do not match".

Knowing that the Apex code didn't change since, does this have anything to do with some java updates that Sf might have added ?

Thank for ur help in advance,

Fadwa
Gordon EngelGordon Engel
There were many changes to the Apex compiler under the covers in preparation for future code optimizations.  Are you able to open a Case with Salesforce and have someone investigate?  If not, let me know here and I'll have the Apex dev manager chime in.

Gordon EngelGordon Engel
I checked with the Dev manager and he told me that the new Apex compiler is only active for some pilot orgs internal to Salesforce, so my previous post was not relevant to your situation.  I checked a Sandbox on Winter '17 and a Production instance on Summer '16 and they both have the same JRE.  If you like I can compare your production instance and sandbox if you tell me which ones you are on.