function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aaryon ShareiAaryon Sharei 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The field 'Potential_Value__c' does not exist

While doing the challenge "Create a rollup summary field that determines the potential value of the opportunities associated with an account."

I get the message, Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The field 'Potential_Value__c' does not exist.

Everything looks ok, and I can even see the field on my setup page under recent items. 
Is it not suppose to be a custom field definition?

Thanks
badibadi
Make sure the API name of your field matches 'Potential_Value__c'.
I think in Winter'17 whitespace in field labels are no longer converted to _ in API names
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please share the screen shot of your object with custom field.
Please check below post for same issue
1) https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000B0rBIAS

Create a Roll-Up Summary field (Potential_Value__c) in Account Object as below

User-added image
Let us know if this will help you
trailhead P 7trailhead P 7
Hi,

I have created a roll up summary as per given in the challenge. Please see below screenshot:
Screenshot for roll up summary created
Still I am receiving the error.

Screenshot for roll up summary error

Kindly let me know the solution for the same.
stephenstephen
issues with fields

I do not have the option for revenue expected revenue, and I think thats why I am recieving the The field 'Potential_Value__c' does not exist error. Please help~
Bart BoersBart Boers
I had the same issue as the topic starter. I'm aware it's been 4 years ago, but this is the first hit on google when searching for "
Potential_Value__c", which seems unique to this challenge. I've tried everything, from creating a new playground to removing and readding the field. What helped was a browser refresh on the Trailhead challenge page.