function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Viswa PrasadViswa Prasad 

I have a requirement i need to add couple of columns in Recently viewed cases list view

I have a requirement i need to add couple of columns in Recently viewed cases list view.i'm unable to edit

Please help me 
Best Answer chosen by Viswa Prasad
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Viswa,

Try below steps.
  • From Setup, at the top of the page, select Object Manager.
  • Click the label name of the object for the Recently Viewed list you want to modify.
  • From the menu of links at the top of the page, click Search Layouts.
  • In the far right of the Search Results row, click  and select Edit.
  • Recently viewed lists use the Search Results search layout in Lightning. In Classic, recently viewed lists use the Tab search layout.
  • To add columns to the Recently Viewed list, select one or more fields from Available Fields and click Add. To remove columns, select one or more fields from Selected Fields and click Remove.
  • Order columns by selecting one or more fields from Selected Fields and clicking Up or Down.
  • Click Save.
https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.customize_recent_records_list_lex.htm&type=5

Please mark as Best Answer if above information was helpful.

Thanks,

All Answers

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Viswa,

Try below steps.
  • From Setup, at the top of the page, select Object Manager.
  • Click the label name of the object for the Recently Viewed list you want to modify.
  • From the menu of links at the top of the page, click Search Layouts.
  • In the far right of the Search Results row, click  and select Edit.
  • Recently viewed lists use the Search Results search layout in Lightning. In Classic, recently viewed lists use the Tab search layout.
  • To add columns to the Recently Viewed list, select one or more fields from Available Fields and click Add. To remove columns, select one or more fields from Selected Fields and click Remove.
  • Order columns by selecting one or more fields from Selected Fields and clicking Up or Down.
  • Click Save.
https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.customize_recent_records_list_lex.htm&type=5

Please mark as Best Answer if above information was helpful.

Thanks,
This was selected as the best answer
Viswa PrasadViswa Prasad
Hi Vinay,
list view name is "Recently viewed cases".I checked user access as well
above solution for default list view

THANK YOU
Vinay
Naveen KNNaveen KN
when you make changes to the Default layout as per the steps mentioned above it will reflect in the Recently Viewed list view. 
Viswa PrasadViswa Prasad
Hi Naveen KN
list view name is "Recently viewed cases".it is custom list view and in gear icon i'm unable to select "select fields to display" option
Naveen KNNaveen KN
Please share the screenshot of the list view and gear icon menu
Naveen KNNaveen KN
and also, Recently viewed cases is not the the custom list view, unless you created a new list view with the same name. Only for the custom list view that options are visibile from the gear icon. Steps shared by Vinay above should work. Please try.