function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Fred13Fred13 

Account Related List Name for Related Contracts

I have turned on "Associate a Contact with Multiple Accounts".  I use a visualforce page to display my accounts and I'm trying to figure out the name of the related list to use.  

I used AccountContactRoles but I'm not getting the right page layout or buttons as expected.  thanks!!! 

Fred

Best Answer chosen by Fred13
Abdul KhatriAbdul Khatri
That is strange, I have no issues

User-added image

Can you check if you see this in the setup

User-added image

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Use this 

AccountContactRelation is the correct name and can you check what is the related list layout configure in account page layouts 

Fred13Fred13
Thanks for responding Raj.  I have both the contact and related contact on the page layout.   The buttons selected (they are all checked) are not matching on the VF page... only the new button shows and the fields I selected are not matching either.

also, if I add a contact by using the new button from the related contact on the Bc page it does not display on that related list.  It does show up under the account if I add a related contact to an account from the contact record
Abdul KhatriAbdul Khatri
Hi Fred

Can you try this in your visualforce page

<apex:relatedList list="AccountContactRelations" />

Fred13Fred13
Abdul, that does not work.  Not a recognized list
Abdul KhatriAbdul Khatri
That is strange, I have no issues

User-added image

Can you check if you see this in the setup

User-added image
This was selected as the best answer
Fred13Fred13
Thanks for the info!  Something on my page is preventing this from displaying but you have given me enough to figure it out.  When I create a brand new VF page with just the related list it works fine.  Thanks again!!!!
Fred
Fred13Fred13
Just to close the circle on this.  My problem was that the API version of my page did not allow for the AccountContactRelations list.  Thanks!!

Fred
Abdul KhatriAbdul Khatri
great, make sense but thanks for sharing.