function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Stefano BudicinStefano Budicin 

Can't solve the "Update the Exchange Rate with ACM" Challenge.

Hi,

I'm stuck at stage 2 of the module "Prepare Your Salesforce Org for Users" and I don't really know how to deal with it. I keep getting the following result:

We couldn’t find Currency Type and ConversionRate with the correct information. Ensure that you have selected the right currency type and entered the conversion rate.

What could I do? I followed every single step..

Thank you very much,

Stefano

Jega DeivaJega Deiva
Hi Stefano,

At first you are given the conversion rate as "1.5" with currency type:"Euro",then  you have to "edit the rates" into" 1.00" after Opportunity creation. It will work.

Thanks,
Jega

Hi Jega,

thank you for your kind and precious answer. Actually I was referring to the second stage of the module. I'm stuck at the stage named "Update the Exchange Rate with ACM". The one you're referring to is the previous one, named "Set Up the Exchange Rate".

Jega DeivaJega Deiva
Hi Stefano,

Sorry, Enable Advanced Currency Management -->click Manage Exchange Rates-->click New Exchange rate,give the start date of next month      and the Exchange rate.And then edit the Euro currency opportunity and select the close date as start date of next month.
Thanks,
Jega

Hi Jega,

unfortunately it still doesn't work. I really don't know why, as I closely and meticulously followed all the steps. 

Jega DeivaJega Deiva
Hi Stefano,

It'll be alright. Ensure you are launch to check the challenge as the same org where you have done the task and also try refresh the page.

If it doesnt work.Please try in the new playground as this challenge is not much difficult.
Thank you for your help :) I'll do.