function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bonnie BaileyBonnie Bailey 

Community issue, getting this: "This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. unable to find action 'doInit" on the controller of SBQQ:SelectContractForQuote Failing descriptor: {SBQQ:SelectContractForQuote}?

One day we could access our partner community with no problem, the next we are getting a blank screen when logging in, and the error above when in the builder.  I am at a loss.  I have not done any special coding, and I am not getting the help I need to resolve my issue.  Help!
Best Answer chosen by Bonnie Bailey
Syed Insha Jawaid 2Syed Insha Jawaid 2
Try searching this component name in your community builder where is it exactly dropped and then remove the same.
Hope this fixes if not then we both need to connect in order to debug the same.

All Answers

Hi Bonnie

This issue seems to be in your custom component named SelectContractForQuote.Try to open this component through lightning App.

Cheers!!!
Hello!

Thank you for your response.  I am not even using that component, so I am not sure how it is interferring.  How do I open it through lightning app?

BB :)
Hi Bonnie

Create a test Application in salesforce and then add <c:Component_Name/> to it.Then preview the same,you might get an error.You might be using it on your home screen,You can check if it is used by viewing the community builer.

Cheers!!!!
I think I just developed a migraine.  We are not in Lightning, but I recognize that the community is.  I am not up on all things Lightning, so I am not sure where I am starting.  Are you telling me to create a Lightning App?  Sorry, I am absolutely lost right now.
Hi Bonnie

Please share screenshots of the following : 
1. Error that pops up
2. Community Builder (All tab views)
User-added image
This is all I can see in my community:

User-added image
I have another community that is not having this issue at all, btw.
Try searching this component name in your community builder where is it exactly dropped and then remove the same.
Hope this fixes if not then we both need to connect in order to debug the same.
This was selected as the best answer
I wish I could do that. All I see is a blank screen, so I don’t have the access to remove it.
I figured it out. What you were trying to tell me, I just wasn’t digesting. Thank you so much for your help. I really, really appreciate it!! ☺
Cool.Cheers!!!!