function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Giorgio PorroGiorgio Porro 

Force IDE Winter 16 Test Coverage

Hello

I've been using the Force IDE plugin for many years. I used to be able to Right Click on a Test Class, and hit Run Tests, and see what coverage that calss would give me. I would also be able to see the list of lines of code NOT covered by the test, in each Class or Trigger

With the Winter 16 release I am a little lost. I understand how to run a test or all the tests, but once the test runs, I my issue is now: how do I find the lines of code that are not covered by my test?

For example I see that the iRT_Utility class is covered at 82% (110/134). Where do I find the 24 lines not covered?

Thanks in advance
Giorgio

pconpcon
What version of the Force.com IDE are you using?  There were some changes to how test coverage and calculation is done in Winter '16 that older versions of the Force.com IDE may not be able to handle.
AshlekhAshlekh
Hi,

Here is the link where from you can get the information.

https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Force.com_IDE

-Thanks
Ashlekh Gera
Giorgio PorroGiorgio Porro
Hi pcon, I have the latest version (35.0.0.201510211056). I even re-installed everything from scratch, but no luck
otivbotivb
I too am at a loss as to how I can see which lines were not covered. It was so simple with the old IDE plugin. I'm going to see if I can roll back to the prior release