function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
itzikitzik 

facebook integration with salesforce

hey i am trying to see the test vf page of the integration with facebook

and i am getting a black page

i am filling the facebookapplist object with the appkey and the appsecret values and after

trying to load the vf test page all the rest of the fields in the facebookapplist are filled with values (the values which equals to the facebook application like the app_id)

maybe the problem is that monthly_active_users = 0 or weekly_active_users = 0 or  daily_active_users = 0

if you have any suggestions it would be very helpful

thanks 

Bodhtree1Bodhtree1

Hi,

Can u Describe the Process which u have used to connect to salesforce from facebook.

Can u give me the URL which you have referred.

Can u give me some information to my Requirement:

I should get the Information of all the Users from FaceBook Community  and display them in salesforce. This should be done by using the Face Book API.This should also be accomplished using Visual Force and Apex.

We should use the Graph API to accomplish this task,But I am unable to understand how to use the Graph API using Visual Force and Apex.

Thanks,

Vamsi

SfdcBlueFishSfdcBlueFish

Hi,

Iam new to Salesforce working with Facebook integration i need to display all facebook users in VF page,How cloud i accomplish this,Can u prove any Code snippet to connect to facebook from VFpage through Apex.

ThanX in Advance

pujapuja

Hi,

I also need to display recent activity of the facebook fan in my visual force page.

can i do this ,if it is possible please help me .

Its very urgent ....

I have posted my problem in discussion board in two days ago , still i have not get any answer for this ..please help.

Thanks

Falla_MariaFalla_Maria
Hi Puja. Just wondering if you managed to achieve what u wanted with Facebook? We are planing to do something similar and I would to get some insigth.