function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LeleLele 

EventItem ,who can tell me this??I need help!!

public List<EventItem> FromGoogleToSF(){
        List<EventItem> elist = new List<EventItem>();
        GoogleData.Calendar cal = c.getCalendarByTitle('lele');
            GoogleData evs_rang = c.getFeed(cal.alternate);
            for(Event e:cal.eventFactory(evs_rang)){
                elist.add( new EventItem(e));
            }
        return elist;
    }

In eclipse ,Look  this Error:
Save error: Invalid type: EventItem    google_data_toolkit/src/classes    FromGoogleToSalesForce.cls   

who can tell me "EventItem"???? 

JimRaeJimRae

EventItem is not a standard Apex object.  My guess is that it is a custom wrapper class that you have not included from your code.  Could you have copied this function from something else, and not got everything?  I would look back to where you got the function from in the first place to see if something is missing.

LeleLele

you can see  this link,“http://www.developerforce.com/tdf/2008/june/TDF_SC_GData_Toolkit.pdf”; page 32;

is about with Toolkit for Google Data APIs,I want to  Achieve Salesforce keeps synchronizing with Google Calendar。

my icq:632735541,you can add me; thanks!!!

JimRaeJimRae

I think you need to install the entire toolkit in your org, there is probably a helper class that defines the EventItem object.

LeleLele

Force.com GoogleApi

“all the toolkit at here,but Do not see EventItem。I have found a way to directly receive googledata method of this object, parse the returned data. For the previous help, Thank you very much. Good luck. However, I still want to know EventItem this object to! ! !”:smileytongue: