function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion

Very weird language behavior

Hi all,


I am uploading a release version of our managed package, and then installing it on the trial org.


The default language and the user language on our development org is English.

The same for the trial org.


But when I install the package, some components are showing in Spainsh. For example, some picklists within Account and Contact.


Any idea where this comes from and how I can swtich these to English?



Rahul SharmaRahul Sharma

I don't know from where the values is been changed. It might happen that some component inside that app itself is in other language(in your case- Spanish).

For changing the picklist values to english you have to do it manually using workbench.

Refer this link for more information.



As Rahul pointed out, i think there are some values in the Translation Workbench. You might have to check the translation workbench to see if any specific Spanish values are provided.



Satish Kumar

Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful so it is available to others as a proper solution.
If you felt I went above and beyond, please give me Kudos by clicking on the star icon.