function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bzbz 

Eclipse - Production rollout errors with installed packages

I have a trigger I would like to roll out to production, but I am getting errors with test classes from installed packages.

Specifically related to Chatter Answers.  I am unable to delete or inactivate chatter_answers_question_escalation_to_case_trigger.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

ForceComForceCom
Resolution
Here are the list of objects which are created by default  when the chatter answers is activated.

Workflow rules :
chatter_answers_no_best_reply_within_time_limit_wf
chatter_answers_num_subscriptions_above_limit_wf

Question Trigger :
chatter_answers_question_escalation_to_case_trigger

Pages :
ChatterAnswersLogin
ChatterAnswersRegistration
ChatterAnswersForgotPassword
ChatterAnswersForgotPasswordConfirm
ChatterAnswersChangePassword
ChatterAnswersAgentView
 ChatterAnswersHelp

Apex Classes:
ChatterAnswers
ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegistration
ChatterAnswersCreateAccountTest
 ChatterAnswersEscalationTriggerTest

Field Updates (All Workflow Field Updates)
chatter_answers_num_subscriptions_above_

Please delete these objects and then you will be able to disable chatter answers.

Thanks,
Dharani

MNaethlerMNaethler

how should i delete a class or a trigger if the production is live? You're answer is just useless @ForceCom

ForceComForceCom

MNaethler,

Firstly  you got to be polite with your fellow community members and follow certain ethics.

Secondly , my answer/reply was pertaining to deleting chatter answers code which is generated when you activate it and not to your question to delete a class or a trigger if the production is live.

Follow the conversation carfefully , before posting some stuff.

To answer your question , you have to delete the class or trigger in the eclipse and deploy it to production . This will delete the class or trigger from production.

Thanks.

MNaethlerMNaethler

where it was not polite? i think u got a problem with the word "useless", well it wasnt any anger or smthn behind this.

so anyway if u got this ChatterAnswersEscalationTriggerTest.cls problem from chatterAnswers, u cant deploy anything even from sandbox then from from eclipse.cus of coverage

the code coverage of this "chatterAnswer" is just horrible, funny that salesforce let us know that we need at least 75% coverage but they cant do it on their own stuff

MNaethlerMNaethler

i found the only one Solution, u have to delete the triggers and classes of chatteranswers all at the same time in the IDE

http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/a/15529/4241