function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
salesforce1#salesforce1# 

How many users have you supported?

Hi

In organizations How many users have you supported.

Regards.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Cloud CredenceCloud Credence

Hi,

This interview question is intended at a Salesforce Administrator to know how much experience he/she has got.

Salesforce.com as a platform supports 10s of thousands of users. 

As the number of users in a salesforce.com org is more, it results in more roles, more profiles, more sharing settings, more reports/dashboards, more organizational units, lots of visibility issues.sharing settings, conflicts between BUs, resolution of conflicts etc.

Hence if a person had worked as a system admin for an org containing 10,000+ users, his experience level should be reasonably high.

Thanks,

All Answers

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Would like to know why you are asking this?

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

salesforce1#salesforce1#
Hi ankit

this is interview question one of my friend asking.

MagulanDuraipandianMagulanDuraipandian

I am supporting 15,432 users in my current Salesforce project.

In organizations How many users have you supported mean, the total number of users in that organization.

Regards,

Magulan D

Salesforce.com certified Force.com Developer.

SFDC Blog

SFDC Site

If this post is your solution, kindly mark this as the solution and click Kudos.

Cloud CredenceCloud Credence

Hi,

This interview question is intended at a Salesforce Administrator to know how much experience he/she has got.

Salesforce.com as a platform supports 10s of thousands of users. 

As the number of users in a salesforce.com org is more, it results in more roles, more profiles, more sharing settings, more reports/dashboards, more organizational units, lots of visibility issues.sharing settings, conflicts between BUs, resolution of conflicts etc.

Hence if a person had worked as a system admin for an org containing 10,000+ users, his experience level should be reasonably high.

Thanks,

This was selected as the best answer
salesforce1#salesforce1#
Hi

Thank you for your valuable information.