function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
prashant1985prashant1985 

I can not edit provider profile on appexchange

Hi,

I have make package on developer edition, and i have login in appexchange with credential of developer account where we make package. but when i login on appexchange i can not edit provider profile so tell me why. on edit section it show

'Login with APO to Edit' 

so please tell me why its show this message. i want to edit provider profile.

Thanks

logontokartiklogontokartik

You have to make one of your developer orgs you created using your partner account as APO (AppExchange Publishing Org). If you already have one, try logging in to AppExchange with those credentials and you can modify your provider profile. 

If you navigate to publishing Console and click on "My Organizations". It will provide you the Org Id of the APO org, with which you need to login.

If you want to change your APO org, you need to log a case in your Patner Portal.

prashant1985prashant1985
thanks for your reply.
i read some post , they said that to publish on appexchange you need to login with developer account login where u develop that application. in that way i login with that user name and password, but its not give me to edit provider profile. I am getting package on appexchange which i am uploaded.

I am not created any other login for appexchange.

so please suggest me.
logontokartiklogontokartik

APO is nothing but a partner developer org. Please follow the below URL for detailed instructions.

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Publish_Your_First_App_with_AppExchange_Checkout

prashant1985prashant1985
I used partner developer credential to login on appexchange but its not give me to edit provider profile.