function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eric FortenberryEric Fortenberry 

New Social Accounts & Contacts -- Has Anybody Upgraded to LinkedIn for Salesforce ??

I just stumbled across the new Social Accounts and Contacts feature (at the button of the Setup --> Customization list) and it looks interesting.  The Facebook integration doesnt do much because it doesnt show the user's feed, just bio and info.  The Twitter integration looks good though because it show the most recent tweets.  And when I clicked on the LinkedIn icon, I was prompted to upgrade to LinkedIn for Salesforce, which promised to provide "insight to close deals faster for the entire team."  I'm curious if anyone has tried this premium upgrade and how well it work?

You can check out their packages and pricing here by logging in (or screenshot below):  http://www.linkedin.com/subscriptionv2?displaySalesProduct&source=sfdc&trk=sfdc

IvxampleIvxample

I think what you might be looking at is a LinkedIn update for your own personal LinkedIn account which is not a SFDC integration. I think you will find that the LinkedIn component of Social Contacts is still very much in beta mode...and still lacks basic functionality.