function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HouckHouck 

New Salesforce customer needs help

We are a new Salesforce.com user (Enterprise) and could use some assistance getting things off the ground. We are in the construction business (asphalt) and located in Cincinnati Ohio. We are looking for someone with experience working with a construction company like ourselves to implement Salesforce.com in a timely fashion.
 All the Best,
 JH
JFAJFA

Hi JH,

We’re a process management/CRM/Salesforce.com partner and consulting firm available for contracting.  We have over 30 clients nationwide and have been working with Salesforce.com since 2000.  I am a certified 2007 master administrator.

If there’s a convenient time for us to discuss your needs in more detail via phone, please let me know.  We’d be happy to assist.

Kind Regards,

-Jason Albino

The Project Solution

jason@theprojectsolution.com

(415) 867-3745

Ensemble CRMEnsemble CRM
Pleae contact us at sales@ensemblecrm.com to discuss your business needs and how we can help you leverage the power of SFDC and the Force.com platform for meeting your business needs.
MikeVicchittoMikeVicchitto
The folks here at Jobscience would be happy to give you an initial consultation and discuss your options. Please give us a call at 1 (866) 284 1892 ext 304 and we'll get you started!
Peter-ThinkTechPeter-ThinkTech
We here at Think Tech Labs would like to help, and have much experience getting companies like yours off to a good start with Salesforce.com.  Please contact us at 888-384-4651 ext 108.

Best Regards,

Peter S.

Senior Consultant
sf.freelancesf.freelance

Hi

I'm a salesforce freelance with experience of Web Api. Apex, S-Control.

If you need any help, please contact salesforce.freelance@gmail.com.