function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LillieLillie 

Salesforce Database Coordinator-Kanas City Metro

This position is responsible for maintaining the sales database and assisting management with reporting, tracking and forecasting.  This person will provide end-user support to sales team and evaluate the system to ensure accuracy of data and make updates to Salesforce.com to aid in user efficiency.  In addition, this person will assist in acquisition of leads for sales and campaign lists through use of a variety of tools. This person will be responsible for the ongoing administration and training of Salesforce.com and other company specific databases. 

This person will be expected to add Apps, work flow and other things to increase user efficiency and give sales staff all the tools necessary to be successful.

Please go to our website and fill out an application.  Be sure to attach your resume.

www.deffenbaughinc.com

Click on Careers.  Click on KC Metro.  Click search.  Select the Sales Database Coordinator position.

Thanks for your interest.

SFDCStarSFDCStar

I am wondering still position is open. Let me know.

AxleaAxlea

HI

I am interested in finding more information about this job posting and how we can apply? Please advise an email or email me back at vana@axlea.com. Thanks.

LillieLillie

I didn't know if our HR department was able to get in touch with you.  Please go to our website and fill out an application.  Be sure to attach your resume.

www.deffenbaughinc.com

Click on Careers.  Click on KC Metro.  Click search.  Select the Sales Database Coordinator position. 

LillieLillie

Please go to our website and fill out an application.  Be sure to attach your resume.

www.deffenbaughinc.com

AxleaAxlea

HI Lillie

Thanks for your quick response...I attempted to fill out the application online, however, I work for a SalesForce development agency and the questions are geared towards an individual. Would this position be interested in outsourcing the Salesforce database admin work out? 

Best Regards

Vana Moua
Sales
email: vana@axlea.com
Skype #: (559) 761-0588

LillieLillie

No this is a full time in house position.  We have worked with companies for special projects, but with the one on one contact with the sales staff in weekly meetings and training, it is beneficial for this position to be filled by an individual.