function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
cjgordoncjgordon 

Part-Time Not-For-Profit APEX Developer Needed - Brooklyn, NY

Working Families is looking for a part-time developer to assist with our custom Salesforce application. We are a not-for-profit 501(c)4 with a limited budget, primarily interested in a developer who is interested in the political and not-for-profit world. The first area needing to be addressed immediately is expanding and tweaking an existing integration with Salsa. If you have experience with this type of integration you will receive priority. 

Thanks for looking, please respond with experience, availability and proposed compensation.

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Hello Gordon,

We have extensive experience in working with Salesforce Non-Profit edition and would be happy to setup a quick call with you to walk you though on our capabilities and can also share our experience with Salesforce Non profit users. Would you be interested in working with an offshore partner ? We offer highly disounted price for NP users.

We have a large staff of Salesforce certified admins and developers (50+ SFDC Staff, 31 Certified) who handle:
• Implementation (Complete instance setup and configuration)
• Customization (Page layout, report management and workflow rules design)
• Development (Triggers, Apex classes and VF pages)
• Data migration (Importing and exporting data to and from SFDC – on demand or scheduled)
• Integration (Cast Iron, Jitterbit, QuickBooks, Web services, API, CTI, ERP and mobile applications)
• Maintenance and support (Managed services for administrators and developers)
• Custom application development (Force.com and more).

You can view our AppExchange profile: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG

I can  also provide references from existing clients who can share their experiences with AppShark, let me know your interest to scheudle a quick call to discuss further.

Look forward speaking with you soon.

Aslam Khan,

Regional Manager,

AppShark Software.

O: +91 40 44586789 Ext: 123 | M: +91 9885827246 | VOIP: +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext: 123

E: aslam.khan@appshark.com

AppShark.com | Linkedin.com/company/AppShark-Software

Custom Applications | Mobile | Salesforce.com | Web & Social Media 

JFabreJFabre

Hello Team,

I understand you are seeking to employ a Salesforce.com Developer. In this economy, we are finding more and more companies contracting out their Salesforce needs and saving the overhead of a full-time employee. Hiring a full-time Salesforce Administrator can cost you up to $90,000/annually!

Check out our affordable and very "popular" Team Plan, which gives you access to both a salesforce admin and a Force.com developer on-demand.

We are a certified B Corporation and have completed successful projects for many non-profits.  We offer discounted pricing for non-profit organizations.

Contact us anytime for an hour of cost-free consultation.

Warm regards, 

Joanne Fabre
Ayub HeartForceAyub HeartForce

Hello Gordon,

I have done many salesforce project and i want work wth you as you want  and  i have worked as  Not-For-Profit APEX Developer previously too .

Please respond me back on my mail.

Ayub Absari,

Salesforce Developer,

E: ayubshahjada@gmail.com