function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MurphmanMurphman 

Looking for apex/visualforce programmer to complete some small mods

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Hello Murphman,

Could you please help me understand more about the tasks ?

Iam with AppShark (Salesforce.com Silver Cloud Alliance ) and have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers, including 31 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

We have been rates 5/5 on Appexchange by our customers. If you would like to review our AppExchange profile, it can be accessed at:

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG#

I would like to understand more about your requirement and will be glad to schedule a quickc all wiht you to discuss further.

Please reach me at : aslam.khan@appshark.com to discuss further. Look forward to hear from you.

Aslam Khan,

Regional Manager,

AppShark Software.

O: +91 40 44586789 Ext: 123 | M: +91 9885827246 | VOIP: +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext: 123

E: aslam.khan@appshark.com

AppShark.com | Linkedin.com/company/AppShark-Software

Custom Applications | Mobile | Salesforce.com | Web & Social Media 

ccuevasccuevas

Hello murphman,

We're US-based, and we guarantee our work.

Please call me to discuss.

All the best,
Joanne Fabre
jfabre@ForceBrain.com
ForceBrain.com
(800) 708-1790 l main
(510) 863-0550 l direct

krishnanpradipkrishnanpradip
Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.
I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com
Thanks
Prady
StarfishStarfish

Hello!

I'm contacting you on behalf of all of Starfish Enterprise, LLC. We are a small student started and operated technology consulting group that specializes in Salesforce customization and integration. We are very interested in working with you, and could complete this job in very little time. Please let me know if you are interested in working with us by emailing ari@starfishenterprise.net. Thank you so much!

Yours,

Ari Janoff

Starfish Enterprise, LLC