function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EndicottEndicott 

Salesforce Administrator/Developer - UK (South East)

We are looking for a CRM expert to drive the development of our CRM programme using Salesforce.  As a CRM Administrator/Developer, you will manage the administration, development and implementation of new functionality, changes and customisations to our global CRM programme.  Responsibilities include:

• Developing, testing and deploying solutions to StepStone’s Salesforce sandbox application
  • Suggesting innovative and efficient ways to improve CRM applications and processes
  • Producing and maintaining documentation for all projects and applications and providing progress reports to business leaders
  • Keeping abreast of developments in Salesforce and AppExchange
  • Providing second line support for the administrator, internal users, customers and other stakeholders

We are currently using SalesForce for customer acquisition, retention and support.  With 500 internal users and 5000+ customer portal users using Automation, Cases and Ideas along with AppEx plug-ins such as Vertical Response and Ideas In Action.  There's more to come too - we plan to roll-out Knowledge and Sites in 2009. Click here for more info and to apply.

mm123mm123

Hi,

We are interested to discuss this opportunity, any chance for remote work?

Please drop a email to discuss.

Regards,

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

EndicottEndicott
Hi thanks for your interest.  Can you tell me how remote you are please?
mm123mm123

Hi,

We have our Head office in NJ, USA & global delivery center located in India ( close to UK time zone ),we also operate in UK time zone to support the UK client.

Please drop an email to learn more.

Regards,

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com 

mm123mm123

Any update for me?

MV

EndicottEndicott
Apologies for the delay in responding.  We are currently looking for somebody to work on-site in the UK for the majority of the working week rather than a true remote arrangement.  Many thanks for your interest though.
mm123mm123

Hi,

Please drop a email to discuss other options / onsite.

Regards,

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

HODHOD
Hello,

I am a former Salesforce.com Account Executive and now run Hire On-Demand, a career hub for the Salesforce community. We specialize in staffing companies with salesforce Administrators and Developers.

In addition to our Full-Service Recruiting in the U.S., we recently launched a Job Board for positions based outside the U.S. For the remainder of our beta, employers may post for free. To access: http://jobboard.hireon-demand.com/JobSeeker/Jobs.aspx

To learn more or to receive the latest monthly updates on Salesforce Admin tips/trends, please subscribe at www.HireOn-Demand.com .

Best regards,

Kim

Kim Wallins
Hire On-Demand
Principal
kwallins@hireon-demand.com
www.HireOn-Demand.com
robertwsrobertws

I am UK based, just got back from US where I ran an implementation of Salesforce, included integrating Appxtremes Conga Merge quotation app, plus some Project apps.  Also created Workflows, Cases etc.  Also created customised training videos.

Let me know if you would like to see my CV or maybe have a chat?

swain 10swain 10
For Platform developer 1 , Adm 201 , Sales cloud , Service Cloud Dumps please Contact (swain7726@gmail.com)