function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dhubbarddhubbard 

Problem with Recurring Tasks App from Appexchange

I'm having problems with this App. I installed it from the Appexchange with no problems, I was able to put the custom links in the Account & Contact resords, I can click the link & put in all the information for my task, but when I try to save it, I get this error:
The property IsRecurring__c is not a valid field.

Any help/ideas for finding & correcting this error would be greatly appreciated

De'Anna
SAA - 24 Hour Fitness
Ron HessRon Hess
This is a field that you must create on the Task object, look under "Activity Custom Fields" in the app builder, then create this field.

i think there are readme / install instructions in a tab that the app installs.
pschifflipschiffli

Hi Ron,

I actually got recurring tasks loaded and working somewhat in the right way.  Hoowever, when you set the monthly or the weekly parameters, it gives a error message at the top of the screen explaining that the series could not be created.  I checked the help and training link and found that there are certain parameters for each frequency setting.  So for weekly recurrances, it maxes out at 52 weeks limit.  So I tested within those parameters and got the same error.  Then I checked the home screen and it saved the initial task reminder, but not the series of reminders.  I am stumped and think that there might be some bugs in this process, do you have any ideas or workarounds for this problem?  Thank you for looking into this issue.

Patrick