function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ForceComForceCom 

Field Integrity Exception ---- Help Needed

Hi 

I am trying to create a portal user with the license high volume customer portal user , I see this error....

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, field integrity exception: unknown (invalid user or group: 005K0000000DiWW): [unknown]

Any help or guidance ...i really appreciate ...

Thank you 

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

It would be useful to see the code that is causing this error, but it looks like you are providing a user id as a record owner that the system doesn't recognise.

The id in the error message is 18 characters, which usually means the id has had characters appended to it to make it unique for non-case sensitive systems.  Try stripping off the final three characters and see if that helps.

MalaiMalai

Thanks, It was helpped me too.

Alex LinderAlex Linder
Problem

We had same issue on our dev sandbox when tried to push the changes to the org. Got this exception in IDEs and directly in Dev Console. For specific user while other managed to work.

Solution
Reccomend to do the following:

1. go to <instance url>/1dc and delete all metadata containers under the user which getting this exception.
2. go to org setup --> session menagement. Remove all active sessions for the same user.

solved the issue for us.