function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
narensfdcnarensfdc 

Please Respond to the below questions

1)Stage Field is mapped to a value for the Forecast Category field and this can never be changed in an opportunity?

With Explanation     --------------->     a) True  b)False        

2)A group of executives has a request,a convinient way to see daily metrics without login into salesforce,how a developer can achive this goal?

3)If job Application status is approved then the salary has to be entered how do we achive this?

a) Validation Rule   b) Workflow  c)Trigger  d) formula field

4)Customer has a requirement to filter on columns in the related list,as a developer how would you achive this?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
ab_forceab_force

My take on the couple of them -

2)A group of executives has a request,a convinient way to see daily metrics without login into salesforce,how a developer can achive this goal? - You can see if you can set up a workflow somehow to send out the info in an email to them? Or may be  some other system can access the info via API and present it to them where/how they want to see? Just a thought...

3)If job Application status is approved then the salary has to be entered how do we achive this?

a) Validation Rule   b) Workflow  c)Trigger  d) formula field - If it can be automatically set by the system, then I think both workflow and trigger can do so. Otherwise, if needed to be entered manually, entry validation rule may be? Set the validation rule appropriately and expose the salary field in the status approval form so that the user who is approving gets the validation msg and would have to enter the salary info.

All Answers

ab_forceab_force

My take on the couple of them -

2)A group of executives has a request,a convinient way to see daily metrics without login into salesforce,how a developer can achive this goal? - You can see if you can set up a workflow somehow to send out the info in an email to them? Or may be  some other system can access the info via API and present it to them where/how they want to see? Just a thought...

3)If job Application status is approved then the salary has to be entered how do we achive this?

a) Validation Rule   b) Workflow  c)Trigger  d) formula field - If it can be automatically set by the system, then I think both workflow and trigger can do so. Otherwise, if needed to be entered manually, entry validation rule may be? Set the validation rule appropriately and expose the salary field in the status approval form so that the user who is approving gets the validation msg and would have to enter the salary info.

This was selected as the best answer
narensfdcnarensfdc

Hi,

Thanks for your Reply and please check the other questions even.