function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
khanWebgurukhanWebguru 

Customer Portal HTML Header Setting

I am trying to make customer portal but I am stuck on my way :(. I selected Customer Portal and created a new portal having name as "My Customer Portal" after that I explore the option and found some options under "Look and Feel section" when I hit search icon infront of header text box that shows me a popup which is total empty and there is an option for search. I am not getting the exact place where should I define that header so that it can be list down in that popup whcih allow me to select and set in Header text box. I did 2 things.

1: I uploaded my logo in static folder and some css.

2: I created a component having some HTML.

But again these two things are not listing in header findings.

Please anyone help me in this situation. Where should I define some HTML so That it will show in header and footer search dialoge for selection and also logo???

Please help me I am thanking you in advance.

BR,

Asif Ahmed Khan

Sr. Software Enginner

Palmchip Pvt. Ltd

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SwarnasankhaSwarnasankha

Ensure that you have enabled searching for document content. You can do so by clicking Setup-->Customise-->Search-->Search Settings and tick the check box labeled "Enable Document Content Search".

Also, ensure that you are saving the HTML Component as a Document. 

Message Edited by Swarnasankha on 01-26-2010 01:36 AM

All Answers

SwarnasankhaSwarnasankha

Ensure that you have enabled searching for document content. You can do so by clicking Setup-->Customise-->Search-->Search Settings and tick the check box labeled "Enable Document Content Search".

Also, ensure that you are saving the HTML Component as a Document. 

Message Edited by Swarnasankha on 01-26-2010 01:36 AM
This was selected as the best answer
khanWebgurukhanWebguru
Thanks bro!!! you r late liitle bit but your solution is correct :) Thanks again for your reply :)

Regards,

Asif Ahmed Khan
Sr. Software Engineer Palmchip Pvt. Ltd