function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Atomic1Atomic1 

VF and Billing address

We are creating our first VF email template and are having issues with bringing in the customer billing address.  We've followed all the rules that work with other fields but the address just won't come through.

We've tried:

!account.billing.address

!account.billingaddress

!account.address

!opportunity.account.billing.address

etc.

Can anyone help?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
David VPDavid VP

Use :

!account.BillingStreet

!account.BillingPostalCode

!account.BillingCity

!account.BillingCountry

(this is from the top of my head but I think they're all ok)

All Answers

David VPDavid VP

Use :

!account.BillingStreet

!account.BillingPostalCode

!account.BillingCity

!account.BillingCountry

(this is from the top of my head but I think they're all ok)

This was selected as the best answer
Kirtesh_JainKirtesh_Jain
Yes, David telling in right way ..these are internal fields where values are saved.
Atomic1Atomic1

Thanks for the help.  That did seem correct to us.  However, it still isn't working.  So we're wondering (and we are newbies to this) is it needs to be in some sort of APEX code like <apex:repeat var="opp" value="{!relatedTo.Account}"></apex:repeat>

Any help is appreciated.

empateyempatey

I am having similar issues with account address fields.  If I use a custom controller or a standard controller for account, I cannot display fields of address data type.  For example,  I have tried the following:

<apex:pageBlock > <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!account}" var="a"> <apex:column value="{!a.name}"/> <apex:column value="{!a.billingstreet}"/> </apex:pageBlockTable>

and I have tried using:

<apex:outputField value="{!account.billingstreet}"/>

In either case, other fields such as account name are correctly displayed on the page.  However, any field of address type are blank.  Is there some conversion function I'm missing?  Please advise