function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sicritchleysicritchley 

pageBlockTable pageSize

I am currently limited to showing 20 rows on a pageBlockTable I have created in Visualforce.

Is there a way to increase this limit without creating a controller extension? I'm running professional edition.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
jwetzlerjwetzler

I'm sorry I don't have a better solution for you but take a look at Doug Chasman's post in this thread: http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/Professional-Edition-Workaround-Changing-Record-Set-Page-Size/td-p/102017

A bit of a hack but it should get the job done for you.

All Answers

jaysunjaysun

If you are using standardcontroller you can create extensioncontroller and set page size

e.g.

controller.setPageSize(10)

jaysunjaysun

<apex:repeat value="{!strings}" var="string" id="theRepeat">

<apex:outputText value="{!string}" id="theValue"/><br/>

</apex:repeat>

try using repeat. Allows upto 1000 item at a time

sicritchleysicritchley

Can I do this with a professional edition? I was under the impression that I cannot create Controller Extensions...

sicritchleysicritchley

Thanks for the responses.

When using repeat I still have the problem that only 20 rows will display on a single page... I need all the rows to display on one page.

A few more details on what I am trying to acheive. 

I'm currently trying to create a visualforce page which exports a listview into an customised excel template. Perhaps there is a better way to do this?

jwetzlerjwetzler

I'm sorry I don't have a better solution for you but take a look at Doug Chasman's post in this thread: http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/Professional-Edition-Workaround-Changing-Record-Set-Page-Size/td-p/102017

A bit of a hack but it should get the job done for you.

This was selected as the best answer