function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GRStevenBrookesGRStevenBrookes 

Help with VF Page

I have created the following page:

<apex:page standardController="Lead" recordSetVar="Lead" tabStyle="Lead" sidebar="false" showHeader="false">
    <br/>
    <apex:image url="http://www.goresponse.co.uk/wp-content/themes/goresponse/images/go-response-logo-landing.png" />
    <br/>
    <br/>
      <apex:pageBlock title="GoResponse - Inbound Leads (Current Month)">
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Lead}" var="l">
            <apex:column value="{!l.Id}" headerValue="Lead Id" rendered="{!IF(l.VFPage__c <>'No',true,false)}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!l.Name}" headerValue="Contact Name" rendered="{!IF(l.VFPage__c <>'No',true,false)}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!l.Company}" headerValue="Company Name" rendered="{!IF(l.VFPage__c <>'No',true,false)}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!l.LeadSource}" headerValue="Source" rendered="{!IF(l.VFPage__c <>'No',true,false)}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!l.Status}" headerValue="Status" rendered="{!IF(l.VFPage__c <>'No',true,false)}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!l.Disqual_Reason__c}" headerValue="Reason Declined" rendered="{!IF(l.VFPage__c <>'No',true,false)}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!l.Time_Created__c}" headerValue="Date/Time Created" rendered="{!IF(l.VFPage__c <>'No',true,false)}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!l.OwnerId}" headerValue="Lead Owner" rendered="{!IF(l.VFPage__c <>'No',true,false)}"/>
         </apex:pageBlockTable>
              </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

the problem i have is that the page never shows any data in public view as VFPage__c is a formula field which ofcourse is read only.....i guess that becuase of this its not rendering (although dosnt totally make sense!) is there a workaround?

Effectivly the forumla works out if the record should be displayed, the formula is:

IF( 
AND( 
MONTH(DATEVALUE( CreatedDate)) = MONTH(TODAY()), 
BEGINS(TEXT( LeadSource), "IB")), 
"Yes", 
"No")