function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Robert_S_HarperRobert_S_Harper 

Help finding documentation

I'm trying to find documentation on classes and methods in the sforce namespace. I'm trying to make some calls into my Apex class but when I call sforce.Apex.execute() I recieve an excpetion that the session is invalid. I'm not connecting from a remote app but just within a VisualForce page. What snippets and samples I find are too simple and I can't piece together all of the bits. I see references to various things to do but I can't find any documentation on how to do this because I don't know which classes are available under sforce and what methods are exposed to resolve my issues.

Thanks in advance.

Alderete_SFDCAlderete_SFDC

Could you provide some more details of what you're trying to accomplish, including code you're trying that's not working? It's hard to tell what the right answer is from such a general question, other than to point you at our main developer documentation page, http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Documentation. Which I'm sure you've already found.

For example, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with "sforce.Apex.execute()" or where you're trying to run it. You wrote "I'm not connecting from a remote app but just within a VisualForce page", but without seeing the line in the context of that page, it's pretty hard to tell what's going on.

Looking forward to helping out.