function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sylvain@RibbonFishSylvain@RibbonFish 

Related List and profile

Hi,

I would like to add related to certain profile like Standard plateform user or plateform User.

When I create the field with the related list associated, I tick the checkox overwrtie user personnal cust...

The profile was also tick in the Visible property.

So why the related list doesn't show at all in the page ?

It's shows only for SA and some other profiles..

Thanks

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hi Sylvain,

I understand that you have checked the page layouts assigned to these profiles(of users who are not able to see the related list) - could you pleas eprovide me the following details thru and private message so I can have a closer look at the issue:

Your Organisation ID

Username

Login access to Salesforce support for the next 7 days

Also, provide links to the users who are not able to see the related list and mention the name of the related lists 

Awaiitng your message.. 

All Answers

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

The related list needs to be added to the page layout to which this user has access:

Please go to Setup > Customize > <Object you are working on > Page layout > edit the layout and add the related list to the page

Already done and I can't see it on this 2 profiles...

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hi Sylvain,

I understand that you have checked the page layouts assigned to these profiles(of users who are not able to see the related list) - could you pleas eprovide me the following details thru and private message so I can have a closer look at the issue:

Your Organisation ID

Username

Login access to Salesforce support for the next 7 days

Also, provide links to the users who are not able to see the related list and mention the name of the related lists 

Awaiitng your message.. 

This was selected as the best answer
Thanks for help I will contact you soon for the details you asked.
I have to see with my admin...
Thanks