function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
honda57honda57 

Chatter News Alerts- Not receiving the alerts

I was able to install the app set up everything just fine.  However, when I change the status on an account to "Sign Up", it instantly changes to "Confirming" and I am not receiving any messages for the account.  What does this mean?

OneMeggittOneMeggitt

I have a similar issue. Can someone please comment how long it typically takes in the "confirming" state.  What is supposed to happen next?

Brad_HermanBrad_Herman

The change from "Confirming" to "Active" usually takes a matter of minutes.  The most common reason for the app to stick at the "Confirming" status is that the Apex Email Service is not configured properly.  Please ensure that you've followed each of the setps on the Chatter News Alerts Setup tab.

If you are unable to copy/paste the appropriate email services address in Step 1, you should try to uninstall the package and install a new version that addresses the issue from https://sites.secure.force.com/appexchange/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003GJFrEAO

Christina BrooksChristina Brooks
I installed from the link you provided above, followed all of the instructions, still stuck in "confirming" and reports are not accurate. Can you please review?...
Apexemail servicegoogle