function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ssriramssriram 

i recently signed up for a developer preview but did not get any @chatterdev.org credentials

Hi,

I recently signed up for the chatter development preview and I

received an @chatterdevzone.org set of credentials as well as a

Force.com developer edition credentials.

However, in one of the emails there was mention that I would be

receiving an @chatterdev.org set of credentials which I have not.

Could someone elaborate on this i.e. is it needed or would my

Force.com developer edition login credentials be all that I need? 

Thanks 

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
cloudcodercloudcoder

I think you are now all set. If so please mark the thread as solved.

Thanks 

All Answers

cloudcodercloudcoder
Did you get assigned a username? If not what was the first/last name you used. I can make sure you get the notification, and login details.
ssriramssriram

I got assigned 2 usernames

1. "myemail"@chatterdevzone.org to chatterdevzone.org

and

2. "myemail" to force.com developer edition 

The email noted that I would receive one @chatterdev.org (which I have not received) 

My Firstname: Srinivasan and Last name: Sriram

I could send you "myemail" privately if needed

Thanks 

cloudcodercloudcoder
I just reset your password. You should receive an email to the 565labs address. If that does not work, please email me directly (qwall AT salesforce.com) with a valid email address I can add to your user profile.
cloudcodercloudcoder
Btw, if you receive the email, and are able to log in, I would appreciate you marking this thread as 'solved'.
ssriramssriram

I did receive your reset password email, except that it was for the @chatterdevzone.org

and not for @chatterdev.org which the welcome email notes is what is needed for the

chatter enabled developer edition environment (also i did send you an email to the qwall

address given 

from the welcome email

• One email will contain login credentials with a username that ends with @chatterdevzone.org. This is your login to theChatter Dev Zone where all participants of the Developer Preview will be added as regular, contributing users. Use this org to interact with other participants, including the Chatter engineering team and Force.com evangelists who will be on board.
  • Another email will contain login credentials with a username that ends with @chatterdev.org. This is your login to your brand new, personal, Chatter-enabled Developer Edition environment. This is where you experiment with code and develop your own Chatter applications.

cloudcodercloudcoder

The chatterdevzone is where you can connect, and collaborate with other Chatter Developers.

The chatterdev is your personal chatter-enabled org, where you can build cool stuff on the platform.

Let me know if you are now able to join the conversation in the chatterdevzone.

cloudcodercloudcoder

I think you are now all set. If so please mark the thread as solved.

Thanks 

This was selected as the best answer
raj2010raj2010

Hi,

I also signed up today for the chatter dev org and still I did not got any login information for the chatter dev org. I got two login info mails, one for dev zone and one for dev org which have chatter installed but no sign of the chatter object's.

Is there any other way to get access for chatter related dev org?

Thanks,

Raj

raj2010raj2010

Oh! There was some confusion. It's working , the problem is with force.com IDE.

I used execute anonymous with some chatter object query, to check if dev org is chatter supported ,But it failed so I thought I missed the dev org mail.

anyway Thanks,

Raj

magdielhfmagdielhf

Hi there, I'm stuck trying to get a chatter-enabled org, this is what i get from salesforce when I asked for one

User Name: username@chatter-gmail.com
Temporary password: somepassword

Log in automatically with your temporary password by clicking  https://login.salesforce.com/?un=username%40chatter-gmail.com&pw=somepassword

where username is actually my developer account, so my dev account is something like username@gmail.com,

but this gets me redirected to a demo, not to my dev account chatter-enabled,

am I doing something wrong ?