function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
forceDotMomforceDotMom 

PricebookEntry issue - could really use some help

So I have an Excel Connector query of the PricebookEntry table, and I need to update some prices.  The problem is that when I run the update call, it looks like it is successful from the Excel Connector side, but the record does not actually get updated in Salesforce.  Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?  This should not be affected by 18 character Precebook Entry Id's, right?  

I am stumped.

rpr2rpr2

If you have Standard and Custom price books, sort the records in Excel Connector so that the Standard price book entries are updated first.  The order sometimes matters when working with products.

TanmayTanmay

I get similar error when I try to install ProductsToAssests app from force.com. Any ideas on why it fails to install?

testcreateassetonclosedwon.testCreateAssetonClosedWon() Apex Classes(01pR000000013FD) System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, field integrity exception: PricebookEntryId (pricebook entry is inactive): [PricebookEntryId] 
Class.testCreateAssetonClosedWon.testCreateAssetonClosedWon: line 23, column 3 
External entry point

VPrakashVPrakash

Have you guys got any solution for this issue.. If so please let me know 

Sravya GattupallySravya Gattupally
Any solution For this plz? 
Andreas GerogiannisAndreas Gerogiannis
Solution: It has to do with the "Use Standard Price" flagging. If this is true .. then when you try to update prices from he excel connector it gives the error "field integrity error". If you turn "use standard price book to -> False" while on the same screen and THEN update the price, everything works fine.