function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Matthew SoutherMatthew Souther 

Flow dynamic choices not showing on force.com site

I've created a flow using Visual Workflow, whose purpose is for web users to sign up for one of a series of upcoming events (tracked as Campaigns in our org).  On the main screen for the flow, I've created a picklist populated by a Dynamic Choice, which contains the campaign options.

All works well when logged into Salesforce.  I can run the flow, and the campaign options I want show up in the picklist.  I can embed it in a Visualforce page, and view that page within Salesforce, and everything is fine. The problem is when I create a force.com site and put the Visualforce page there.  Then everything shows up except the dynamic choices.

I am aware of Public Access Settings on sites, and yes, I did remember to make Campaigns available (read-only) to the users of the site I created.  Incidentally, I did further testing and experienced the same issue with a custom object as I did with campaigns (the dynamic custom-object choices I defined displayed everywhere except on the force.com site, despite my public access settings adjustments).

Thanks so much in advance for any help you can provide!
girbot56girbot56
It does sound like permissions - does the guest user have read access to the field the dynamic choice is based on?
Chandra PrakashChandra Prakash
Hi msouther, 

please try this if it helpful..
Step 1 :

Please go to Step > Manage Users > User, Edit user profile and checked below given option.User-added image

Step 2 :
After that  Go to the flow list page.
Setup > Create > Workflow & Approvals > Flows, Click on New Flow button for creating flow

Step 3 :

After that call flows page on  VisualForce Page See below

User-added image

Step 4 :

After the Call visualForce page on Site.com See Below. Setup > Develop > Sites, Click on New button for add new site.

User-added image

Regards,
Chandra Prakash Sharma
Bisp Solutions Inc.
http://www.bispsolutions.com

Matthew SoutherMatthew Souther
Thanks girbot and Chandra!

As it turned out, I think girbot was right -- I needed to expose the fields the dynamic choice was based on.  Seems obvious, and I thought I had done that.  But recent evidence suggests otherwise.

Your input has been much appreciated!