function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lukasz PiziakLukasz Piziak 

Deployment failed due to problem with 'Workflow Field Update' duplication name.

During deploying my App from sandbox to production environment I have got 1 error message that there is a duplication of Workflow field update data type ( see attached screenshot).

What I should do next? Delete this Change set in production environment and the same on sandbox and start again from the scrutch without adding this one field update? Or is there a way to remowe this component from change sets component list and try again?

Thanks for any help.

LukaszDeployment failure details view.

Best Answer chosen by Lukasz Piziak
Vinit_KumarVinit_Kumar
You should clone the changeset in Sandbox and then remove the field update from it or rename the field update to uniquee one and then add to it.

Then,upload the changeset to product and then you  would be able to deploy the changeset.

If this helps,please mark it as best answer to help others :)

All Answers

AshlekhAshlekh
Hi.

I think you need to do from staring, Create a new change set in sanbox but before including that change set change the name of field update action which is included in that work flow and then inculed that workflow in your change set and validate on porduciton.

IF it helps you than please mark it as a solution and ENJOY APEX
Vinit_KumarVinit_Kumar
You should clone the changeset in Sandbox and then remove the field update from it or rename the field update to uniquee one and then add to it.

Then,upload the changeset to product and then you  would be able to deploy the changeset.

If this helps,please mark it as best answer to help others :)
This was selected as the best answer