function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shrew DesignsShrew Designs 

Looking for partner

Shrew Designs is currently seeking a Principal Consultant.  This role will consist of: gathering requirements, writing design documentation, development & dev team management, and project management.  

This role will start as a contract position and become a partnership for the right person.  Shrew Designs is a small team of Salesforce consultants and developers that currently has more work then we can handle and a plan and eye on substantial growth.  I am looking ultimately for someone to become a partner to help facilitate the growth of the company as it has become too much for me to run on my own.

Skills required:
- Fluent English
- US based
- 3-5 years apex development experience
- 5+ years web development ( HTML/CSS/JavaScript/jQuery etc)
- Management experience
- Technical Architecht / system design
- Heroku experience
- Java experience preferred

Miguel R.Miguel R.
Hello.  I believe UC Innovation, Inc. is the partner you are looking for.  Please contact me to coordinate a discussion.

Miguel Rodriguez
mrodriguez@ucinnovation.com (mailto:mrodriguez@ucinnovation.com)
krishnam prabhu 7krishnam prabhu 7
Hi Shrew

I'm Krishnam Prabhu, Certified Force.com Dev/Admin/Consultant/Bug bounty player/freelancer for technology firms/startups across the world.

I read your post "Looking for partner" for your company. If you agree to give me this project I'm ready to start the work process and make it success!!!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Krishnam Prabhu. A
Scott Ferguson 15Scott Ferguson 15
Greetings,

I left a voicemail on the only contact number I could locate.

scott@kapuhonu.com

www.kapuhonu.com

Regards,

Scott