function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Muralidhar SingriMuralidhar Singri 

Trouble in Trailhead while creating High Value Opportunities Report.

I have checked all folders - in unified public reports and My personal custom reports. Rechecked several times While I can create the report, I am unable to save. Without saving I Trailhead is unable to check. Please help and let me know how I can get this error resolved and move on.

Error is as follows:

Error Message in SF Developer while trying to save report
Best Answer chosen by Muralidhar Singri
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
I got your issue. After deleting from data from Recycle bin . Still Data will not delete properly. That is why still you are getting above issue.
Please follow below Step :-

STEP 1:- Login on workbanch http://workbench.developerforce.com/query.php
STEP 2:- Execute below Query 
SELECT id,Name FROM Report where isDeleted = true
NOTE :- Include Checkbox should be true . Like below screen shot 
User-added image

After removing from Recycle Bin your report is still there :(

All Answers

I hope you alread created one report with same name and also deleted the name.

Please below query to get report id
SELECT id,DeveloperName,Name FROM Report 
if Deleted your report then try below query to get  your report

SELECT id,DeveloperName,Name FROM Report where isDeleted= true

After getting the ID you can open the report like below

https://cs30.salesforce.com/00O80000004Wm8SEAS

SiteURL/ID

Please mark this as solution if this will help you.

Please check your Recycle Bin. You will found old deleted report. Other wise you can try try above two query to found old report
Hi Amit,

Thanks for taking time to answer my question. I was able to locate and delete the report that was saved in recycle bin. I did run the SQL queries before. However, even though the report was in recycle bin, it was unable to locate the same. If your second answer was not there I might have not been successful.

This may be simple to many, but for beginners like me, your answers are very useful.

Murali.
Hi Amit,

Sorry, may be replied too soon.  Even though I deleted all reports, it still is not able to save. Here are the reports from today. I am extremely frustrated that I have to contact you again. But please reply.
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
I got your issue. After deleting from data from Recycle bin . Still Data will not delete properly. That is why still you are getting above issue.
Please follow below Step :-

STEP 1:- Login on workbanch http://workbench.developerforce.com/query.php
STEP 2:- Execute below Query 
SELECT id,Name FROM Report where isDeleted = true
NOTE :- Include Checkbox should be true . Like below screen shot 
User-added image

After removing from Recycle Bin your report is still there :(

This was selected as the best answer
Yes, I see that as well. Infact I see 4 total reports. When I try to delete them I get message that I do not have access to delete the same. This does not make sense. Salesforce needs to adress this issue. Until these reports are deleted I cannot do anything it appears !!!
Hopw long do they take to purge the recycle bin contents? I DELETED EVERYTHING FROM THE ACCOUNT. BUT THE REPORTS ARE STILL THERE IN SOME TEMPORARY LOCATION / BACK UP IN SF? FRUSTRATING

I hope it will take 15 days. Please try after 15 days. In mean time you can try other challenges 
Suman ChaudhurySuman Chaudhury
Hello,
I am working with the reports and dashboard superbadge. I deleted the report named "High Value Opportunities" from the recycle bin 2 days back and still not able to use the name. Has the 15 days wait period mentioned above has worked for anyone?

Thanks
Suman
Srini KanuriSrini Kanuri

Hello,

I tried all ways of Filter logic even though I getting wrong for below Report Filter Logic

"The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost"

Thanks 
Srinivas