function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HODHOD 

2 Long-Term Contracts - SFDC Sr. and Jr. Devs (Portland OR area)

We have 2 excellent long-term contracts with a mid-size Salesforce customer (1k users) for both a Senior and Junior SFDC Developer in the Portland OR area. These are newly created positions due to Force.com expansion throughout company. 

Force.com Developer(s)
  • Work on multiple projects supporting both Sales and Service Clouds. Potential for converting to full-time in the future.Senior Developer - 90% hands-on coding, 10% design
  • Junior Developer - 100% coding
  • Projects mostly focused on building new apps and enhancing CRM programmatically
  • Collaborate with other Salesforce team members (devs, admins, etc)
  • Great team culture (no egos, supportive of each other, etc)
  • Opportunity for junior developer to grow skills!
  • Excellent hiring manager
  • Work from home 1 day/weekInterviews starting this week. Please feel free to pass along to any contacts who may be interested. 
MUST BE LOCAL TO THE PORTLAND AREA.

Kim Wallins Friedman 
Hire On-Demand 
Principal
kwallins@hireon-demand.com
415.655.3200 x307
www.Hire On-Demand.com
Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hi Kim, i am reaching you to see, if you have any requirements on salesforce.com .

I represent Saxon Global which is a US based company have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers in-house, including 38 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

Our pricing is very flexible and economical when compared to the competitors in the market . We have the right expertise and experience on Salesforce.com  to meet your requirement, we have around 300 consultants across united states and can help you fulfilling any positions in-house at your locations.

We have extensive experience and  have done many  projects, I can walk you through what we did.

Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com to discuss further.

I would like to understand more about your requirement and will be glad to schedule a quick phone call with you to discuss further.
Warm Regards,