function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tyler ZikaTyler Zika 

Developer Trail - Beginner Data Management - Importing Data. Can't view data after import

Hello,

I'm able to pass the Trailhead, but I don't think it's importing properly cause I can't view the data anywhere. Should I be able to view the data?

Link to Trailhead - https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_dev_beginner/data_management/data_import
William TranWilliam Tran
Are you looking at contacts?  Are you Contact filter set to "New this week"?

Can you provide screen print if you still have issues.

Thx.
William TranWilliam Tran
Tyler,

By the way, welcome to the Developer Forum, since you are new, here are some guidelines: 

As a common practice, if your question is answered, please choose 1 best answer. 
But you can give every answer a thumb up if that answer is helpful to you. 

This will help keep the forum clean and help future users determine what answers are useful
and what answer was the best in resolving the user's issue. 

Thanks
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Hi Tyler,

Please download the CSV file from below link :-
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/developerforce/trailhead-files/master/contacts_to_import.csv

You can use the default 'ISO-8859-1' encoding when importing the CSV file.

Please share the screen shot what error you are getting

Tyler ZikaTyler Zika
Amit,

I downloaded the file then uploaded the csv and recieved no errors. Where will I be able to view the imported contacts?
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Hi Tyler Zika,

Ohh grt. you are able to upload the record. You can see the record from contact view. Please try to submit your challange. I hope you will pass.
Please let us know if that will help u
Carlos Llanas 8Carlos Llanas 8
I'm getting network error when try to download the file, please somebody can help me?

Thanks