function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bheemudu neelibheemudu neeli 

add error popup when creating Event when related Account have some 'XYZ' checkbox is true.

Hello All,
Please give some suggestions to me,I way is solve my issue, by trigger, workflow and validation etc..
I have a requiremnet to add an error popup when creating a Event. this when account have some checkbox is true, then only I need display some error popup, why beacuse the account have some checkbox is true.

Thanks
Bheemudu Neeli
Best Answer chosen by bheemudu neeli
AB TestAB Test
Hi

If i understand your rquirement properly you need to show some error pop up while event creation based on some condition on Account.
Also you are planning to accomplish this with trigger,workflow or validation.

PFB my comments :
  1. You need to create a VF page (may be you can use standard controller of Event). Using of VF page would help you to check the account  condition in the constructor or extension and if it is fulfilling that you can show the popup on page.  I don't see any other way of showing pop up on standard page.
This might not be possible using out of box functionality like trigger,workflow and validation

Hope it helps you.
please like or mark answer as best soultion if it helps :)

All Answers

AB TestAB Test
Hi

If i understand your rquirement properly you need to show some error pop up while event creation based on some condition on Account.
Also you are planning to accomplish this with trigger,workflow or validation.

PFB my comments :
  1. You need to create a VF page (may be you can use standard controller of Event). Using of VF page would help you to check the account  condition in the constructor or extension and if it is fulfilling that you can show the popup on page.  I don't see any other way of showing pop up on standard page.
This might not be possible using out of box functionality like trigger,workflow and validation

Hope it helps you.
please like or mark answer as best soultion if it helps :)

This was selected as the best answer
bheemudu neelibheemudu neeli
Hello,
Thanks  for your suggestion,
please provide any sample example over the same.