function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Hugues RaguetHugues Raguet 

Disable SSO for mobile

My desktop users will have SSO via the Active Directory of the entreprise, but I want that the mobile users log in, without SSO. Is it possible ?
Praveen KHariPraveen KHari
Is it for Salesforce Users (login.salesforce.com) or for community users?

This is controlled on my domain. If you allow your domain to continue using login from login.salesforce.com you will be able to login through login.salesforce.com. But if you use your domain URL in both web and mobile it will ask for SSO login page (e.g. ping federation login page). So you can use login.salesforce.com for mobile and your domain URL for web

Hi Praveen, thx for the reply. 

It is for Salesforce users. Your solution seems good for my context. How can you set that you use login.salesforce.com for mobile and your domain URL for web ?

Hugues, when you say mobile users are you using salesforce1 mobile app or are you referring to browser?

-Praveen K Hari

Khari, we will use salesforce1
Hi,

If it is salesforce1 mobile application. You can choose Production/sandbox as login URl in login page. You can choose by tapping setting icon on salesforce1 login page. If you want use SSO in mobile create new connection and provide your custom "my domain URL"

Make sure that your my domain settings is not restricted to login via login.salesforce.com.

-Praveen KHari 
OK Thx Khari