function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Antonio Úbeda MonteroAntonio Úbeda Montero 

Trailhead Assessing the Quality of Data - App installed but trail not completed

I have an error with reference KFVQKOVW. I have already Data.com Assessment App, but i can't validate trailhead. I need to be update in order to show my boss i am doing trailheads. Please, help me how to proceed!
Alexandre DiasAlexandre Dias
What's the error message? I believe that's not a reference error but an error id instead (changes everytime you check the challenge).
Have you tried with a fresh developer edition just for this challenge?
Jens Vanden MeersschautJens Vanden Meersschaut
Same problem here. Will try a fresh dev edition later today and get back here. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: JVVDGROT
Jeff Douglas (Personal)Jeff Douglas (Personal)
If you are having issues, feel free to send me (jdouglas@salesforce.com) your login credentials and I'll take a look the the issue.

Jeff Douglas
Trailhead Developer Advocate
Jeff Douglas (Personal)Jeff Douglas (Personal)
Also, another user in the forums reports, "I've just created a new Developer account and I passed the challenge!" You might want to do this as well. Something in your org may be conflcting.
Valerie BarsnessValerie Barsness
If I create a new developer account, won't I have to start my trailhead all over? I have another developer account but its seperate from trailhead, and if i log in with those credentials on trailhead it has zero progress. I have been trying for two hours to fix this issue of having the app installed and the challenge not registering that it's installed.